CVS Caremark (NYSE: CVS), headquartered in Woonsocket, RI, is the largest pharmacy health care provider in the United States with integrated offerings across the entire spectrum of pharmacy care. Through our unique suite of assets, we are reinventing pharmacy to offer innovative solutions that help people on their path to better health. We are focused on enhancing access to care, lowering overall health care costs for plan members and payors, and improving health outcomes.
- NYSE: CVS
- Headquartered in Woonsocket, RI
- Largest pharmacy health care provider in the U.S.
- Integrated offerings across the spectrum of pharmacy care
- Approximately 200,000 employees in 45 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico
- Information systems development office in Northern Ireland
- Recently acquired a retail drugstore chain in Brazil
We are uniquely positioned to deliver significant benefits to health plan sponsors through effective cost management solutions and innovative programs that engage plan members and promote healthier, cost-effective behaviors. Our integrated pharmacy services model enhances our ability to offer plan members and consumers expanded choice, greater access and more personalized services to help them on their path to better health.
We effectively manage pharmaceutical costs and improve health care outcomes through our pharmacy benefit management (PBM), mail order and specialty pharmacy division, CVS Caremark® Pharmacy Services, our CVS/pharmacy® retail stores, our retail-based medical clinic subsidiary, MinuteClinic® and our online retail pharmacy, CVS.com®.