The following organizations were selected to receive a 2011 CVS Caremark Charitable Trust Grant. More than 80 organizations received funding for programs focused on autism, technology, life and workforce skills, as well as programs targeting health care for underserved populations. The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust will be accepting applications for 2012, please check back on March 16 for this year’s deadlines and guidelines for funding.
• The Arc of Shelby County, Inc.
• American Diabetes Association Inc., Tampa-Orlando Area
• Broward Children's Center, Inc.
• Goodwill Industries of Southwest Florida, Inc.
• Health Council of South Florida, Inc.
• University of Miami
• Waikiki Health Center
• Children’s Hospital Foundation
• Health Care Centers in Schools, Inc.
• Cerebral Palsy Council of Greater New Bedford, Inc.
• CLASS Inc.
• Edward M. Kennedy Community Health Center
• Lowell Community Health Center, Inc.
• Mattapan Community Health Center, Inc.
• Partners Healthcare System Inc. (Mass General Hospital)
• Reach Out and Read, Inc.
• Tufts Medical Center Parent, Inc.
• UMASS Memorial Health Care, Inc. Children's Medical Center
• Women of Means, Inc.
• Oakland School Education Foundation
• Families First of the Greater Seacoast
• Universidad Central Del Caribe, Inc.
• Children's Friend and Service
• The Highlander Charter School
• Local Initiatives Support Corporation
• Ocean Community YMCA
• Rhode Island Philharmonic Orchestra & Music School
• Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island
• National Alliance on Mental Illness
• Children's Therapy Clinic