The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust 2013 Grant cycle will be by invitation only. We appreciate your interest in partnering with us to build healthier communities and invite you to visit the Ways We Give section of our site to learn about how your organization can apply for support from CVS Caremark. Unfortunately, organizations cannot request an invitation. We are working with partners that we have already identified for each of our programs.
Directly investing in communities allows us to positively impact the lives of the people we serve and offers us yet another way to help people on the path to better health. The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust is at the very heart of those efforts. Through the foundation we support organizations that are providing greater access to health care; wellness and prevention programs that are aimed at helping people achieve their best health or programs that are helping all kids on their path to better health.
CVS Caremark provided more than $6 million in 2012 to support a variety of programs focused on making a positive impact in local communities, including:
- $2.6 million in grants awarded by the CVS Caremark Charitable Trust to organizations providing access to health care for underserved populations and programming focused on children's health
- More than $1 million to the National Association of Community Health Centers to help increase health care access to underserved populations across the country.
- Nearly $600,000 in support of national partnerships with Easter Seals, VSA and Boundless Playgrounds that are focused on making a positive impact in the lives of children with disabilities.
- More than $550,000 to Pharmacy Schools for scholarship programs to support talented students.
- $475,000 to provide college scholarships to children of CVS Caremark colleagues.
- $150,000 in support of the CVS Caremark Volunteer Challenge Grant program which allows colleagues to apply for a grant on behalf of a non-profit organization they volunteer with.
- $130,000 to help aid disaster relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy, Hurricane Isaac, Tropical Storm Debby and Mid-Atlantic floods.
- $100,000 to the United Way of Rhode Island to support the BrightStars initiative which helps to give families in Rhode Island access quality child care, early learning and school-age programs.
The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust supports organizations that are increasing access to health care for underserved populations and providing programs to support wellness and prevention.
The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust supports organizations that are helping all kids on their path to better health.
CVS Caremark colleagues have shown a strong desire to help their communities and CVS Caremark supports their efforts in a variety of ways.
The future success of our company, the health of our communities and the overall prosperity of our economy relies heavily on our education system and its accessibility to students.
Pharmacy is at the heart of our business. As a pharmacy innovation company, CVS Caremark understands what an important role our pharmacists play in helping people on their path to better health.
The CVS Caremark Charitable Trust, a private foundation created by CVS Caremark Corporation (NYSE: CVS), announced today that $2.6 million in grants has been awarded to 66 non-profit organizations across the country to provide them with much-needed funding.